Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Four and Twenty

can't install KB and Mouse Drivers.

Just clean installed .NET RC1 yesterday and it is great. Only one well 2 problems. I can't get Intellipoint or intellitype to install. Sez that the os is not supported or some bullshit.

so i got the package to extract and i found all sorts of stuff. I even managed to upgrade the driver manually to 2.2 for my keyboard but the settings for the hot keys don't show up in the control panel like they are supposed to. Intelli type and intelli point worked in beta 3 of .NET and powertoys did also so i am kinda getting pissed that it is not working in .NET. I also had to rip appart some HP printer drivers and do a manual install which actually worked out really well cause i don't have all that crap that hp likes to give you just a simple printer driver.

Anyway who knows how to mod this stuff? i want to use all the features of my Natural KB Pro and Explorer considering i spent $75 bux on each of them (I got them just after they came out)

DosFreak do you have any ideas?

I saw SuppressWrongOS option that was set to Y so i changed it to Y in one of the infs. Didn't do crap. I added the build # of .NET so that I would pick it up and install. Didn't do crap. I am now thinking that i maybe have to hack .NET up a little bit. Is there a way to mess with the appfix database cause I am thinking that is what is blocking it. Kinda like when you install easy cd creator or an old version of norton it tells you about compatability issues.