Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pr-man

Need Neverwinter Nights help

Ok I just got to the second chapter and need to know which Mercenary is the best at this point? I had the little rogue Tomi all through chapter 1. My character is a level 5 fighter level 1 cleric and level 1 wizard. Any suggestions?

Also anyway to use an editor or somethinhg to change one of your characters classes?

I used Tomi right up until the last 2 chapters, because his lockpicking/trap detection skills came in useful.

However, for the last couple of chapters, the monsters are too high a level for poor little Tomi, and he lept dying every 5 minutes - expensive at 400GP per teleport!

AndyF

so who else do you reccommend? the fighter guy in armor? who?

I wish there was a way I could edit my character and get rid of that 1 cleric level and change it to just fighter rogue without starting the game over but I cant find any character editors for NWN

The barbarian guy was good (the one with the huge f**k off doubleheaded axe thing) - was killing ogres with a couple of hits!

Any of the fighter types would be a good bet - basically someone who can complement your character's skills (I played a mage, so was crap at fighting)

AndyF

Any game editors that will allow you to change or replace classes on your characters like they had in BG2?