Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pr-man

Dungeon Seige or NWN, which is more fun to play?

NWN is, by far.

Dungeon Siege is a "quick fix" and one of those "install, beat, uninstall" games. It has very low amounts of enjoyment time. Hell, in Hard mode, I defeated the end boss in 5 minutes, it was pathetic.

I have never played the game since, but with NWN, I continue to play it.

I really think it depends on what kind of mood you are in. NWN is ALOT slower paced and requires a TON of reading and roleplaying (Online). Dungeon Siege, on the other hand, is VERY fast and gives you rushes of adrenalin, but as stated before is lacking in the hardcore roleplaying element.

Personally I enjoy Dungeon Siege more, but I think thats just because I have a very low attention span. :x

played both and I say Personally Dungeon Siege is more fun to play...

it depends on what you prefer... if you are an old fashiond rpg-player then you will like NWM more...

but if you more like a Diablo player (quick action and much to slay) then you will like DS more..

jsut play both of them and decide yourself.. (I kept playing DS for about 4 weeks before I uninstalled it but I uninstalled NWM the same day I installed it frown

Well after a while both feel the same.

Dungeon Siege definitely is a quick fix, for the more diablo like player while NWN is for the more "baldur's gate, icewind dale" player

There is definitely more reading in NWN

In single player I'm near the end of the second chapter in NWN, and I have to say it's starting to feel like dungeon siege, but it took 3 weeks to get to that point whereas dungeon siege took about 3 minutes