Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
clutch

Looking for users of this fan type for CPU Cooler...

Yeah, it was me. The manufacturning techniques and quality of Aluminum have now made it to Copper in this department. I am just too lazy to find something for my 1.6GHz Northwood (running at 2.4GHz), since it has been working at close to stock temps anyway (30*C-45*C) with the stock Intel HSF.

BTW, I thought you were dead...

laugh

I actually have the 6035D (with the delta fan) on my P3 933 at home, but it sounds like an airliner taking off all the time. And then, in my new house, I have this lovely hardwood flooring in my office to let it resonate even more. I have it running at about 1.1GHz, but once I can find the stock HSF I will probably go back to the default speed to conserve my hearing.

You might want to be careful hooking it up. A lot of the Delta 60mm fans pull too much juice to be fed properly from a mobo fan header. You can easily burn the header out.

That one looks OK though, 3 pin header for RPM monitoring, but the power is supplied by a 4 pin molex.

Bear it in mind if you buy a different one that only has a 3 pin socket on it.

Quote:

You might want to be careful hooking it up. A lot of the Delta 60mm fans pull too much juice to be fed properly from a mobo fan header. You can easily burn the header out.
From what I've read, you may also want to make sure you have a fan guard on it too - it vants to suck your bloooood! laugh