Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sapiens74

Neverwinter Nights

I got this message when Intalling:

The system does not meet the minimum processor speed requirements. You will most likely have performance problems running the game, which can be reduced by lowering detail settings in the nwconfig program.

LOL

Could this be an AMD conspiracy?

If I had to venture a guess.... A 32-bit unsigned integer can have values from 0 to 4,294,967,295. That would be sufficient for describing your processor. But a 32-bit signed integer has values from -2,147,483,648 to 2,147,483,647. For that, your processor speed in Hz is too big. Therefore, your speed would "roll over" into a negative number. And a negative number will always be less than any processor requirement. So unfortunately, it appears you're not even gonna be able to play games that would run on an 8MHz calculator! wink

This is definitely an AMD conspiracy - now we know the REAL reason why they haven't broken that 2GHz threshold...

slowwwwwww to start off!!!

when u attack someone, does it alwasy like swing, then wait liek 20 seconds and swing again? is there a way to swing faster, like in diablo?

laugh

if so i will enjoy it more

A round is six seconds, and most low level characters only have one attack per round...

okay kew kew, thnx guys smile

and true, i guess i like the hack and slash kind of games.

i guess i just need to play it some more.

Guys Neverwinter nights does not recognize processors over 2.2ghz yet (known issue)

Hey I need some help. I just started playing and im in the Hall of Justice and everytime I try to leave out the front door by the henchman guy, the new area almost loads up completely but then I get kicked to the desktop without any error message etc. Only happens at this point. any ideas? I am patched to 1.20 etc.