Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ParaDoX

MS Intellimouse Explorer

I'm running Win2k RC2 (build 2128). I can't get the two thumb-buttons to works on my Intellimouse Explorer. Anyone who knows where I can get a better driver?

I am using RC3 and I just plugged in the IntelliMouse Explorer and Natural Keyboard Pro.

Both work great, including the mouse thumb buttons for fwd and back on the web browser.

The software asks for Win95, Win98, or NT Service Pack 3 still.

Yupp, but I want to assign them to something else. I don't know how to do that without the software frown.gif

Well.. if u got the "real" mouse then u should have the drivers for it as well. Remember that silver CD? ;-)

Instructions on how to use are on this site, but just in case u can't find them:

go to run \ cd drive \SETUP directory \ click on setup file(make sure it is not the setup from the root directory) \ click open \ now in the run menu anfter the setup.exe add a space and type -win2000 this should work.

Yes, me and my friend both have that mouse and drivers work just fine. WHat error message do u get?

Yes! Got it to work smile.gif

I found the article on this site, "setup.exe win2000" was the correct method (without the -).

Thanks alot for the help smile.gif