Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty Harry

Best browser enhancements ?

Always looking for new thrills and the IE is getting to feel a bit too old and familiar. No punks to shoot at either so ask yourself a question:

What are the best softwares you're using to give Internet Explorer a totally new feel or functionality? What have you done do to get your "browsing experiance" greater ?? What makes you feel lucky when you open your all changed Explorer ?

Well, what do you?

H.

Hmmm, Opera know that one, tried that one, but how exactly do you want me to add it to Internet Explorer and what do you have it doing what IE doesn't ?

H.

never been to one. I hear the seattle playhouse has a good one coming up tho.

Maybe I'll check it out.

Brush up on my latin in the meantime

Opera has tab browsing, IE does not. You can customize every part of Opera, IE you can’t. Opera is faster then IE. Opera has a smaller footprint then IE. Opera has cross platform support so you can run it on almost any OS.

Yes, Opera has a lot going for it.

Opera has banner ads. I get enough of that crap anyway.

Sure you can pay for the ad-free version, but IE and NS are both free.

Screw Opera.

ads or no ads, as for me, i still prefer opera,

its speed and low resource consumption are really worth it!

For some reason Opera crash a lot on my machine. Atleast one time each day. That is one time to many for me. When they fix all the bugs it will be a great browser.

IE is free and it works damn well. Then again, that could be a result of that pact with Satan...err, Billy G.