Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BanditXL

Strange CS/TO problem

Well I'll get to the point right away. When I'm playing counter-strike (CS) it's as if everybody can run faster then me, it's really anoying. I have always run on and it's not lack of fps (>100 fps). Strange thing is tactical-ops (TO) & unreal tournament do the same (it's even worse).

All other game's run fine. I'm currently ussing the newest nvidia drivers (det. 28.32). My system specs are in my sig.

LOL.

Maybe the server still allows custom forward speed variables...and everyone else is cheating except you smile Or try to run with your knife out instead of the m4a1 smile

I have an Intellitype keyboard and it runs fine with the defaut software. Use OpenGL instead of DX video mode...

I use iTouch from logitech. I uninstalled it but it didn't solve my problem. frown

Quote:
LOL.

Maybe the server still allows custom forward speed variables...and everyone else is cheating except you Or try to run with your knife out instead of the m4a1

I have an Intellitype keyboard and it runs fine with the defaut software. Use OpenGL instead of DX video mode...

Ha LOL no tried it already. And the servers I play on mostly have anticheat programs (paladin, punkbuster etc.).

Some games have speed problems when framerates get too low or even too high.

Might try increasing your graphics settings to slow framerates down, or even change render type to something slower. Try to get framerates consistantly lower than 90 fps and see if that doesn't solve the problem. (using anti-aliasing, higher resolutions, higher texture res, etc should lower framerates quite well)

D3D will typically max out somewhere from 60-85 fps no matter what your settings (well unless the direct draw rate is changed), so you could give that a try.

Tryed it no effect frown.

I have tryed someother stuff I came up with but nothing worked frown.

This really sucks, I wanna play counter-strike normal again frown.