Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ant -|- One

Is it possible to change this ?

Hi all !

Does anyone know a way to change the button order -and of course their respective function - in the "Sleep/Turn Off/Restart" screen thats appears when you press Alt+F4 or click Start/Turn Off Computer (home pc, not in a network) ?

I'd like it to be in this order: Turn Off / Restart / Sleep (this last one is useless for me !) !

Thank you in advance !

In case any button spe[censored]t reads this...

is it possible top show hibernate permanently (yes, I know i can press the shift key) but I'd prefer to have four buttons ?

Ooh, and another thing: anyone know how to add a cascading folder to the start menu (not the all programs menu) ?

H.

Please, be cool Dirty Harry !

I asked a question and you're tryin' to direct 'my' thread elsewhere... I'm no one to tell you this, but please start your own thread, thank you ! BTW, I have no idea about your own questions...

By no means was I trying to divert your tread. I just figured that whoever knows about modding the start menu (as you asked) will know how to add the hibernate button also. Forgive me for adding on the cascading menus, which btw has been raised in a separate thread, which admittedly I shold have bumped instead. Cool man...

H.

You're forgiven !

But I'm still waiting for a smart brain to give me an answer or at least some kind of a pathway to wander on (is my english correct...?)

Anybody in there ?