Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spuddeh

nvidia 28.32 drivers

i currently use the 27.70s for my visiontek ti 4600, but would prefer to update due to the alleged performance increase given by the later drivers, unfortunately i dont get the nvidia display properties addin (display properties, advanced) i can use Nview quite happily, much as i find it a useless venture on nvidia's part, but as i say, no display properties

if anyones had the same experiance, and / or knows of a solution, i'd be most greatful if you'd let me know, thanks

any specs you could be interested in are below, and i'm using the latest via 4/1s

Same problem here. Running on an Elsa Gladiac Ge-Force 2 GTS.

I tried to install in any imaginable way. I cleared every single trace of the old driver in the system, but still no luck. No advanced display properties...

Nice work NVidia...

good to know i'm not alone in this, but at the same time, its a big disappointment for me, tell me, thymios, do you use any tweaking apps, nvmax perchance?

just on the offchance, i'd not tried removing that from mine

No tweaks at all. Only the refresh rate fix utility which shouldn't have an impact on the driver, since the registry settings are removed anyway once you uninstall the old driver.

Well i assure you that other people will post here as well.Don't think it only happened to us, it's just that the drivers are 1 day old, so lots of people haven't tried them out yet.

We'll see anyway.