Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
brainsoft

Undelete program needed!!! 10Gb lost!!!

I have Undelete 2.0 for Win2k from Executive Software, but don't want to risk installing it as the installer says it's not compatible.

I deleted 10Gb of stuff that was waiting to burn. I'll go into detail about it if you wish, but needless to say I really need those images back!

Does anyone know a good undeleter program?! I don't think I have copied anything else to the drive since then, a few mb at most, so most of it should be intact. I only use the drive for installing games, and haven't installed any of those.

Dammit! I just remember I made a 1gb ghost image of my c drive, so i'll be missing nearly 80% atleast. Anyways, I need anything back that I can get.

PLEASE HELP!

I got something, but everything I recover is corrupt and of no use to me. That drive hasn't been formatted forever! I'm finding pieces of files from I don't know how long ago!

I've given up on getting that stuff back, but can someone recommend a goto free space wiper for me? I want to clear all the slack space.

Ouch, I was trying to find something earlier, but the app from Executive software was the only thing I could think of. I thought there was something from Norton that would work as well, but I hate them so nothing came to mind...

laugh

As for what you are looking for, I thought Norton (ick, the stench of evil ;)) had some sort of utility that would "shred" anything on a given partition so that it couldn't be recovered. Also, check out download.com for "shred" and/or "hex shred" utilities. I think that's how those would be listed.

East-Tec Disk Sanitizer does what you are after.

Can't remeber the url at this moment.

I suggest you do a search.

Soz

Hello,

DataRecoveryWizard utility can help. Speaking about me, it was

easily able to restore lost partition, so I think you will

also find it quite useful. Really recommended tool, give it a try.

http://www.[censored].com/