Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
timiman

Creative is pushing their customers away...

Hi, to all at NTComp...

Well, my friends, I want to inform you the steps that Creative makes, to make less customers happy.

First, of all, they say that we have to pay to see, Liveware3 - Sblive5.1 working under XP.

And then they dont give an answer to the DXR3 users, if they are going to build new drivers for the XP.

Please take a look at their forum, the topic for DXR3, and see

world-wide customers to please for XP drivers.

http://www.europe.creative.com/joinin/forums/thread.asp?thre=10659&foru=35&page=1

What the h@ll they think we are? Zombies? To buy their every new product?

They dont give us after-sales care at all..They ignore us..

I dont know your opinions, but Im not going to buy another creative product again.

Are there any other unhappy customers out there?

Don't worry m8, you are in a minority.

They haven't got any customers wink

Get with the majority and fook Creative off.

Nah, I'm a happy Creative customer. smile

My SB Live! Value worked flawlessly under Win2k and my new SB Audigy works fine under WinXP.

Seriously though I've heard a lot of people aren't happy with them, however I'm going to continue buying from them.

If you currently have liveware 3 on an install cd that you got with your sblive! card (any) you DO NOT NEED TO BUY THE CD!!.

they are just not going to post it anymore.

If you do have it on your ORIGINAL cd that you got with your card you just use the live update.

i have to agree creative is fooking stupid. After straight denying that the SB/VIA bug existed, and taking over a year to release a lw 3 for windows 2000, that doesnt even work on SMP systems. They lost my support. I bought a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz and before XP even went RTM they had XP Signed final drivers, now that is support for end-users. Unlike companies like Creative and EA, who just have people buy their products then ram them up the arse after they buy them.

While I won't touch a BSLive! with a 10-ft pole, I have no qualms about the Audigy. No problems--love it!

The live doesn't have anything to do with the Audigy. no problems, especially via related.