Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iamthewookie

Radeon Hack drivers....please!

Gents....are there any of the latest Radeon XP driver hacks out there...dated after the released 6.13.3276's?

Frame rates or horrific in D3D games, suprisingly GL runs ok.

Even having texture tears and misaligned poly's.

Avg. Res. 1024 @ 32bit.

I know ATI sucks for drivers, but Win2k was sweet like butter, and can't go back after XP Pro 2600.

Cheers.

Specs:

Asus A7PRO

Duron 850

512 SDRAM

ATA-100 Maxtor 40

WD 10gb ( backup )

3Com lan

Creative Live 5.1 Plat

RADEON 64DDR ViVo

The XP drivers from Microsoft are the only ones that allow the DVD to work for me, I have the Radeon 64 DDR and am awaiting the 8500.

I have tried the drivers from Rage3d but I lost DVD, so I used the XP ones from Microsoft, when I loaded the 'beta' drivers I was uable to go back and get the original XP drivers to work with DVD again, just to let you know!!!

Ned

Thankya.

I'll give these beta's a try. Don't have a DVD so no big loss there.

Gotta admit the system restore is quite handy in times like this.

cheers.

It works great too,the restore, the beta drivers are good!!! Just lose some features that I want, that is a great site!!!!!

Ned:p

You know I have on the other computer a Radeon 64 and with XP I had SO many problems with d3d and opengl. Now the drivers that came with XP worked but had tarring. So I downloaded the new drivers for the 8500 and yes it would not install so I went the temp dir and installed it the manual way and every thing works great.