Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mircmut

need unofficial xp driver 4 my iomega 650 cdrw predator usb

Please if any1 out there know of a xp driver that works good with my iomega usb burner then please PLEAAAASE let me know thanx. I dont care if its unofficial as long as it works with win xp.

What is the problem that you are having?, WindowsXP has the drivers in the disk, and recognize it when you plug it in, I have one.

Well its true that xp know that its "there" but it wont let me use the drivers that followed with my hardware thats why it tells me that it wont let those drivers to be enable unless i get a driver for it thats 100% working with xp and since iomega.com dont have any xp drivers out i'm forced to look for an unofficial release. Pain in the *** but if you got yours 2 work then i would appreciate if you told me how you got it working. I dont think i have overlooked something here but ya never know.

Well, mine does not exactly works, I have some troubles with my USB adapter, my PC hangs whenever i connect something on it, but it did recognized the CDR, I was able to format a CD using Direct CD...

ok so there is no hope for either of us in other words ?? damn. If iomega dont release an xp driver then i will return my burner and demand my money back. This really sucks knowing that ya cant burn **** only because iomega havent drivers out and it may not come out ever. If you find an unofficial xp driver out there for my burner plz let me know brother im desperat.

frown