Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shassouneh

when will castle wolfenstein be released?

1. 1. Sharepoint migration 2010

• Migrating to Sharepoint 2010

Bleh. Me no likey. It better be ALOT (I MEAN A-L-O-T) better than the multiplayer test is all I have to say. It doesn't compare to the original. frown

It should be out by the end of November IIRC.

What does that poll have to do with this question anyway?

Someone here actually dared compare this crappy a$$ mp demo with Counterstrike!!! Dude...I would reconsider that.

Lolz...

Actually COunterStrike is a quite hard shoot-em up mod. One shot can kill, it's a weird feeling playing CS after 2-3 hours UT or Q3A. It feels like you're crawling frown The weapons are more realisically modelled (physics esp.), probably turned over a bit to the l4me side since CS 1.3...

Nevertheless, I would LOVE to see a team based game, some big scale thing. Something like Asheron's Call from Microsoft, I don't know if you guys know that. The maps are HUGE, it takes literarly 6-7 hours to travel the island from North to South in realtime...

With the broadband "coming to a home near you" smile I would like to see more mature online gaming, better stories and quests, with the accent more on Teamplay.

Something that will make TeamFortress look like DOOM compared to Unreal2 wink

the target date is November 27, which it should make quite easily. At least this game is going to come out by year's end. Unlike some other game I won't ...........actually I will Duke Nukem Forever. This game is an absolute joke. Who would have thought that a Wolfenstein follow-up, Unreal 2, Doom 3, Quake 4, Unreal Warfare, Jedi Knight 2, and Soldier 2 all have a shot at making it to the shelves before Duke Forever? Because I am pretty sure that Duke 4 won't make it by this year. Either by Summer, or next Christmas, but then again they may need a whole new engine by then or something.

Yea man, makes you wonder why the called it Duke Nukem FOREVER, muhahahahha.

I download the multiplayer test of wolfenstien, but every game I entered, after about 2 minutes, I kept saying I was having connection problems. What's up with that?

BTW, my pings were like 50-70.

I just like UT, cuz I can fire up a few rounds with bots at x difficulty level instead of needing to get online.

I'm also not a real team player mostly. Shoot 'em all, let God sort 'em out. Shoot anything that moves

I lean toward Unreal games and HL single player except for HL:BS--real BS too, I might add.

Please don't flame me on this. But I think Half-Life is an absolute pile of crap. My opinion. Sorry I hate that game. I like UT bot play too, but I dig Quake 3 and its mods on online play the most.

3 of the 9 games i was waiting on have come out those are

Aliens v Predator 2

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

Star War's Galactic Battle Grounds

the other 6 im waiting for are:

Duke Nukem Forever

C&C: Renegade

StarCraft 2

Wolfenstien

Doom 3

Team Fortress 2