Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Izy

How enable third mouse button for double click ?

I have Logitech mouse.

In Win98 I just modify register and it works.

I was checked Win2000 register and found nothing. Please help.

hmmm.. I have MsMouse and after I installed the MS-mouse drivers Windows 2k died frown

Well Win2k doesn't actually die when you install the mouse, just you lose all keyboard and mouse functionality (which is pretty much death to most people), but if you can get into safe mode or dos, you can delete all the drivers that were on the driver diskette. And by doing so, you will regain mouse and keyboard support.

-JGene

ms mouse? sounds ghetto smile Acutally Logitech has always done right by me. I guess it could happen but doubtful witht he logitech's, my logitech 3 button mouse works fine.

My mouse work fine. I just want thirt button for double click.

And I was try to install the logitech program that came with the mouse and get message Can't install wrong operating system.

I try winNT4 and win95/98 version and all is the same.

Logitech support can't help me (yet)

I know this is a horrible work around but for now why dont u just make the first left button (this is assuning u are right handed) a double click and once they have the programmed licked u can go back to center button double click. I look into the problem more on a few days and try to get back to u.