Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Steven J

Tribes 2

A lot of people still playing Tribes 2?

I should put it back on.

I thought a lot of people abandoned it cuz dynamix broke up, so i heard..

;( If the boys of Dinamix Broke Up, Why should we use a CD KEY to play online...Dont you know where can I find it.

Or...does you have one (if you don't use it)...

bye

Quote:

;( If the boys of Dinamix Broke Up, Why should we use a CD KEY to play online...Dont you know where can I find it.
Or...does you have one (if you don't use it)...
bye

Because Sierra still owns, sells and supports it that's why. Who do you think pays for those master servers to keep on running? W4rez is illegal. Don't try to justify it just because the developing company is dead.

Quote:

A lot of people still playing Tribes 2?
I should put it back on.
I thought a lot of people abandoned it cuz dynamix broke up, so i heard..

Recently a few weeks ago, there was another patch released for Tribes 2.

For some people, it ruined their framerate- I haven't noticed any problems with it.

It also introduced CRC checking- so that custom skins and the like wouldn't be allowed in a server unless it was disbled. It also introduced demo recording (finally).

This was and will be the last patch released from the 'original' Tribes 2 dev team. Since Dynamix was gone, Sierra is having the dev team for SWAT to continue support for Tribes 2. There is no heads-up on development of another patch at the present time however.

I can't get Tribes 2 to work under XP.

Keep getting 'unhandled exception'.

I think I will reinstall and leave the Dets as defult ones to see if that works.

If anyone has any tips etc please post here.