Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EddiE314

Want to speed up your disks... BIGTIME? Try this software...

He did a link to it, and that's perfectly fine. This way, there won't be any confusion regarding what post to respond to for the people that actually use all of the forums.

Thank you APK.

Is it just me or does this not install on XP even selecting windows 2000 compat?

i am not saying its wrong that you double posted but i am just saying that you didn't really have to post it here in the XP section because most XP users will browse the NT4/Win2k Sections as well because most of the stuff in the 2k forums also applies to WinXP.

Unfortunately, it would appear that some forum users do not which was why he was double, triple, quadruple, posting all over the place in the past. Some have mentioned that they, in fact, do not read all of the forums. I am kind of surprised since this messageboard is so small in comparison to others, but it still happens.

Stop moaning Eddie, it's annoying, looks like your trying to get your other senior members into trouble for some strange reason. The guys trying to open up our access to this nifty little tool. I dual boot, so this info was of great use to me.