Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Noodlez

Gravis Eliminator AfterShork

Have anyone gotten the vibration to work on the Gravis Eliminator AfterShork under XP? and if so how? smile

Hmm, have u tried to plug one end in the socket and the other in your ***? Muhauhahahahaaha

Gravis hasn't made drivers compatible with XP, hell not even windows 2000. My advice is to stay away from Gravis products. Not only do they not support their products very well but I've yet to have a Gravis controller last more then 5 months without breaking in some way.

Quote:

Gravis hasn't made drivers compatible with XP, hell not even windows 2000. My advice is to stay away from Gravis products. Not only do they not support their products very well but I've yet to have a Gravis controller last more then 5 months without breaking in some way.

Well, I can't speak for his second statement, but he's right. Gravis' rumble and force feedback is only supported in win98/me

Too bad Gravis' gamepad designs are the only good ones (for ergonomics and smart button layout)

shocked

thery have since updated there site saying XP driver coming soon, so lets hope there idea of soon is around XP release time if not before,

<<thery have since updated there site saying XP driver coming soon, so lets hope there idea of soon is around XP release time if not before>>

In the manual for the Eliminator aftershock is said they would have their software available for windows 2000 soon. I bought that controller (which I returned after it died on me. It wasn't being recognized for some reason) in may or june (maybe even earlier) and STILL there hasn't been as much as a beta version. Yet there has been beta versions for Windows 98/me... Go figure.

Gravis's controllers really really look nice but they suck. No drivers and they aren't built to last expecially the gamepad pro series.