Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Xiven

FANTASTIC new program you can use the CIA uses...for free! a

Obviously, you cannot seem to remember when I asked you not to double post, so I felt that this would "stick" a little better. It seems to be working.

OK bud, let's get something straight here. First, I wasn't the only person to ask you to stop double posting. Second, I suggested that you put a LINK to the first post you make in another forum to any other forum that you think is applicable. In this case, it would make it much easier to people to track a topic that they might be interested in rather than bouncing between the several copies of a post to see where the threads go. However, you first thought that it was the job of the moderators to clean up after your mess when you stated that moderators should be able to delete or move whatever isn't necessary:

Quote:
"I was thinking that the moderators could take care of it, delete whatever one they have to etc. & move it to the one they felt it fit the best!"

That was here. On this same post, I asked you to simply post a link to it so anybody else who wants to respond to it, could do so in a single thread. When you stated "Fair enough" and saw my recommendations, I thought you understood. But, you either didn't or wouldn't, and continued with your cross posting.

As for anybody else cross-posting, they are probably getting the idea that it's acceptable from seeing Senior Members doing it repeatedly (such as yourself). Also, that kind of response ("Everybody else is doing it, so why can't I?") is something I would expect from a child, and not from someone of your abilities.

As for your reference to my being on other boards, no I am not on the Anandtech forum. But, that brings up an interesting point; why are you posting here so much again? I really didn't have much of an issue with you're being here, but I was just wondering if you were run off of one of the other boards. I remember defending you in the past from members of ANOTHER messageboard that came here to badger you and tell everybody here all about your behavior on other boards.

Next point, you speak of "snide comments". If you think my remarks were "snide" and forwarded them to Philipp (which, btw, I corresponded with him BEFORE the first time I mentioned anything about the cross posting and asked about deleting the excessive posts) because they hurt your feelings, then you need to grow a thicker skin. When jaywallen (whom I hold in high regard) made a statement regarding a about clearing a pagefile (click here) and merely continued on the line of thought DosFreak had, you jumped in with fragmentation issues and carried the thread off to some wild tangent that nobody could follow and wound up in a pi$$ing contest and proclaimed that

"that even replying to you again would be a waste, I sent this to Phillip the owner here to show him your behaviour..."

in one reply, and then HAD to repeat that AGAIN in this reply

"Phillip has this post sent to him now, he will decide what to do!"

Which I guess he did, since jaywallen is STILL an active member here. That was pretty "grown up" of you though, to whine about it to the owner of the board and then write that in TWO responses (one wasn't enough?). Finally, ghayes (da man :)) shows up to clarify some issues of fragmentation (bear in mind that thread WAS about a reg setting on clearing the pagefile, but is now spiralling off into defrag-land) and pretty much fixed the confusion. Then, seeing as you were clearly wrong on your assumptions, you made a desperate bid to look like you knew what you were talking about and started babbling endlessly about what Greg posted. Seems to me it would have better to just let it be, and move on.

So there you have it. That's why I made an example of you, because you are the worst offender. You've got issues? Fine. If I am asked not be a moderator, then I can accept that. But I will not sit here and watch you continue to ignore me and babble endlessly about God-knows-what and then copy-and-paste it to multiple forums.

Sorry to have wasted anybody's bandwidth and time on this, but APK wanted to make this a public matter and this will be the last I discuss about it here.

Quote:
1.) No, just you & CUViper & CUViper first then you told me to "Chew on some logic". But, that was it! Only 2 of you, against 2 of us feeling otherwise!

Make that 3. Honestly it really does annoy me seeing the exact same post in several different places. It does make it very hard to keep track of replies when they are scattered among several threads. A simple link like Clutch said would suffice and it's really not that hard to do now is it? I have nothing against you personally whatsoever, but please don't multi-post. That goes for everyone who does that not just you.

Regards

Xiven

Just to let Alec know, I only read the XP board, like he says, and I would've missed that post completely ... I dunno about any other issues you all may have, but what he said about that is true ...

Not taking any sides about anything, lol ...

-TB

View Todays Active Threads / View New Posts (mainpage / upper right) is your friend smile

There is no need to post the same topic on multiple boards. Just click on that link on the mainpage to see all postings since your last visit smile