it only said normal or quick install

and get the inf 1.3 install only

viagart ?

ide ?

what gives

is everyone getting this too

obtw am i doing something wrong

enlighten me laugh

i'm probably wrong, but i don't even think you NEED to install the 4in1's....i haven't and everything runs great.

if you want to install the AGP drivers run the setup in 2k compatability mode. DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT install the IDE drivers unless you want to reinstall the OS.

I didn't install any of the Via crap on my XP install and everything's been working great so far. Games and erverything. Appears that XP has all the chipset drivers built in.

VIA 4-1 4.33 installed in winXPFinal just fine. Everything is great and smooth, including games. I dont understand what some of you guys are dibbling about. If you have VIA chipsets and winXP you want to install at least the AGP driver from the 4.33 package.

Quote:

VIA 4-1 4.33 installed in winXPFinal just fine. Everything is great and smooth, including games. I dont understand what some of you guys are dibbling about. If you have VIA chipsets and winXP you want to install at least the AGP driver from the 4.33 package.

Not everyone's machine kicks *** like yours.mad

yeah sorry we are not all |337 like that guy. Some people are just not as computer saavy as Mr. DremNeonBlack

There is really no need to install them in XP. It seems like everything works great without them. Gaming performance is great right after the install...with some minor tweaking of course.;)

The viagart in XP believe it or not may not be compatible with all chipset. Installing the VIA 4-in-1 is necessary in some cases.

Oh and 4.34 has been out for awhile. Still only has .inf for XP.