Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JBoDEAN

NVidia Refresh Rate Fix

Anyone have the url for this program? I am looking for the website of the author, to get the newest version for the new xp detonator drivers.

Thanks

It won't work natively in XP. It detects XP as not supported. Personally I won't run a program of this type unless it is natively supported.

If you want it just do a search on google it will give the correct URL.

Hmm odd i just clicked the link and it worked for me. Oh and spaceman how about you do some research and find that ZTN updated the program for compatability in XP and detonator 4 drivers, but wait you didn't even bother looking at the front page when philip posted the link did you.

The newer version that goes around (v2.0) supposedly supports XP. I'm not sure, but I think I ran the older version in W2K compatibility mode and it installed just fine wink

I tried to dload the new one from Fileplanet, but I just got pissed off with their queuing. Does anyone know an alternative URL?

Thats the old version you have posted there...the 1.4, it doesnt run on XP.I have finally managed to dload the new one (2.0) and it worked.

The Fileplanet link...they had a server online that did not have any1 queued. I will try to post it somewhere else, and I'll let u know,