Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CUViper

Affinity of User Mode Processes is nice... but, how about fo

Come on AlecStaar - did you really need to post this 4 times? Cross-posting is something I would expect from a newbie....

I just posted about this already, and CUViper is correct. This is the second thread that you have thrown all over the place. Now, if you want to use logic, then here is something for your to chew on:

Why make it more difficult for people to respond to each on a given topic?

Just as in this case, I responded to the cross-posting in another copy of this thread, and yet CUViper responded to this one. So, how will people know which one to respond to?

Oh, and as to where I would have put it, I would have listed it under "Tweaks..." under win2k, and then made a post under "Tweaks..." in XP linking to it, and requesting that all replies be made to the first one in win2k.

Hey Alecstar I for one loved your post and do appreciate it VERY much unlike these other people. Dont pay them any attention, its dorks like them that make other people shy about posting good stuff like this, cuz they are scared that these policing dorks will start thread sh1tting like they have here.

edit

its not all about "respodning" to the post its about educating the rest of us, I would have never come across this great post if It wasnt here today.