Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
D_VaDeR

Plextor 12/10/32A Burning strangely

My plextor burner is experiencing some wierd activity since I started XP... When I burned cds in windows 2000, it would burn fine, but under windows XP, it burns, then stops, then burns, etc until the cd finishes. It increases the burn time by x2. Anybody have this problem or have any suggestions how to fix it? Don't think its a burnproof problem, but right now I have no clue whats wrong.

What software are you using to burn? I know that for example CDRWin and Nero are conflicting because of ASPI layers.

Quote:

What software are you using to burn? I know that for example CDRWin and Nero are conflicting because of ASPI layers.

r u sure? i have both programs on my XP system, and they are both working fine.

I got cdrwin and nero, and I haven't tried any other programs yet, but I'm having problems with both.

Nero by itself works fine. After i installed Cdrwin i couldnt see my burner cos there is no interface (aspi layer) found. I tried that "forceaspi" batch proggy but nothing changed. I use now a 6k proggy that converts bin/cue to ISO and i burn that in Nero...that solves the Cdrwin problem smile