Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
w2kgamer

Get your case & parts painted

Service: Paint your case & parts

I own an Autobody & Paint shop in Corona, CA.

I have been painting my cases and drive face's for quite a while now. So now that I see that case modding and painting is becomming so big, I thought I'd offer my services to anyone who wants a professional paint job on their computer parts.

Case:

two side panels and front panel including any blank 5.25 cover plates. $50.00

Case (the whole thing):

Ship it all together and I'll put it back together when the paint is dry. Includes inside the panels, the actual case frame, top & bottom. Everything. $80.00

Note: Multi-color schemes are $20.00 more.

Drives:

You remove drive face plates $5.00 each

I remove drive face plates $10.00 each

What you get:

Standard colors like Black, Red, Silver, White, Blue, Green, Purple, Yellow, and bright White are all the same price. If you want to get exoctic and send me a color chip, a paint code from a car, or part to match the color to, then it'll cost you an additional $15.00

The paint process goes like this.

Metal panels are sanded. (do you want the natural texture of the case to remain? Let me know.)

Plastic panels are coated with plastic prep which promotes paint adhesion.

All panels are painted in a clean paint booth.

Once paint is dry, two coats of clear coat are applied.

once clear is dry, any and all imperfections are sanded out using 2000grit sand paper and then polished out to a gloss finish.

NOTE: I do not paint flat colors. Only gloss.

The panels are then set aside to make sure they are dry enough to survice shipment then shipped back to you.

YOU PAY SHIPPING BOTH WAYS!

Send your parts along with payment to

Micheal P. Fields Jr

321 E. Grand blvd

Corona, CA 92879

Remember to include a return address along with shipping pre-paid

If you need help taking things apart, send me an e-mail and I'll help you out.

Questions?

mpfjr@w2kgamer.com

Quote:

Send your parts along with payment to
Micheal P. Fields Jr
321 E. Grand blvd
Corona, CA 92879

mpfjr@w2kgamer.com

Not by any means questioning your legitamcy, but you say you own a Body Shop in Corona, CA. Ummm, why would anyone send payment to you personally, rather than your business?

Quote:

Not by any means questioning your legitamcy, but you say you own a Body Shop in Corona, CA. Ummm, why would anyone send payment to you personally, rather than your business?

I would guess that it is a seperate business, maybe? Similar to if I have a car dealership and sell hamburgers and hotdogs to the customers. Two business, seperate incomes and expenses.

Ed