Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lloth

2000 Explore Question

When opening Explore by right clicking on the start menu the size of which is opens is fine, BUT when trying to open it from a Drive Letter from MY Computer the size of it when it opens IS VERY SMALL like 1" x 2" and I can't figure on how to change the size of it so when next time it opens it's that size, I tried the Control+ALT+Shift and then closing it but that doesn't seem to help? any ideas would be great and much appreciated, Thank You!.

The best think you can do if you want to use Windows explorer is to create a desktop or quick launch shortcut of it.Open your WinNT folder and find explorer.exe (the one with the magnifier and folder icon NOT the one with the computer icon unless you want your computer to point to MyDocuments when you start explorer).

Then right click on it and press SendTo-->Desktop(create shortcut) or right click it and drag and drop it to the quick launch bar.After you create the shortcut right click it and go to properties. On the Shortcut tab go to Run and choose maximised.