Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sub0

Epson Stylus Color 300 Drivers for Win2k

Does anyone know of drivers for a Epson Stylus Color 300 in Windows 2000. I've tried epson, they said try microsoft. Other international branches of epson have it i think. Does anyone know if it's true? and if so, where can I get it from?!

also guess what I found a treat for you after about 20 mins of hard searching. sounds like a solution

"You say, i have recently upgraded from win98 to win2000 You say, my printer does not work anymore. You say, i think i need a win2000 driver You say, do you know where i can get one from? Sue says, we have no specific drivers available for the 300 & windows 2000 , please use the stylus Colour ESC/P driver contained with in windows , go to add printer wizard and select EPSON and then the ESC/P2 colour from the list on the right Sue says, you will need to uninstall your currant driver and then restart your system Sue says, before reinstalling You say, excellent You say, its as easy as that is it? Sue says, should be You say, thanks Sue says, your welcome , bye for now You say, c ya"

not just me then smirk

Well...that link is of no use, cos it relates to XP, which is newer than 2000 (duh wink )

Also, I have tried the ESC/P2 drivers, and that just gives me a printout in one colour only (random too), so, the search continues.