Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pimpin_228

screenshots

Can some people give me some screenshots of blue shift cause i want to buy it but i want to see what it looks like first

why not just do a google search or go to the manufacturer's website, you can't expect people to hand-feed you all the time.

---------------------------------

How to search for Blue Shift on Google.com.

1. Go to http://www.google.com

2. Type in "Blue Shift" (with quotes)

google1.gif

3. Then hit "Enter" on your keyboard.

google2.gif

4. Pick a relevant Site.

Heheheh..

Too funny..Nice 1 Eddie

/me is still sniggering

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL, you got moderated, hey SHS/Phillip, make me a moderator man, i'm a good guy for the job, want my resume? i'll type one out just for NTC.

Four and Twenty your suggest is some as e-mail me I give you FTP to down from now do see the BIG PICTUER?.

Dran I wish week would hurry up so I can get cash to buy it :($20 frown dosen't cover it oh well I live in tell next week I hope hehe frown.

We see EddiE314 I make that suggest to Phillip.

also don't buy it cause it is a rip off the game is mad short there are no new enemies the only cool thing about it is the upgraded graphics

I'm still laughing at the Google post. That was one of the funniest things I've seen on this board in a long time!! Way to go Eddie!

It is very lame for an addon. If you already have Opposing Force, there is really no reason to get BS. There is absolutely NOTHING new as far as weapons and enemies; you don't even get really difficult puzzles or a badazz end boss. The only good things are you get to play as the Barney cop, and the high-definitions pack. Other than that, don't buy it if you have OpFor.