Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kingtrey

question about XP Preview Program

hey just curious, for those of you who have joined the Windows XP Preview Program, how long does it take after you give MS your billing information for them to send you an e-mail with the FTP site and login information so that you can get in there and download the ISO? i've already got the confirmation e-mail saying that i registed successfully and i've also signed up in that newsgroup, but its been about half an hour and i don't have any download information yet. just curious as to how long its supposed to take smile thanks!

Half an hour!!! AHHHH!

They emailed preview subscribers, beginning July 2nd. They "randomly" selected batches to spread the demand. Supposed to be done July 7.

Some of us signed up 2 months ago!.

If the people that are signing up now are treated "fairly", you should get notification AFTER July 7.

I signed up two months ago, my CC was charged immediately, and I was emailed download instructions July 7.

Ed

does anyone know if there is a phone number you can call to bother microsoft about the access information? smile

call 1 800 R U LEGIT, i'm sure they has the phone number for the correct dept.

spoken like a true ******* smile LOL j/k ... i should actually call that number and see what happens. haha, MS can suck my *** until they send me my f***ing e-mail