Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
INFERNO2000

I need a new game-any suggestions?

I'm at a bit of a loss.

UT and Quake 3, I only play at LANS.

I'm SICK OF HL and all mods.

I'm too good at Tribes2(that or everyone else just sucks), and find no enjoyment in scoring 90% of the flag captures.

Black & White is too slow to jump into a game and have fun for half an hour.

I don't like sports games

or RPGs.

Are there any interesting games that are worth my hard earned cash out there?

Have you tried Deus Ex? I've been getting into that lately, and it really is quite a good game. It takes a little getting used to the interaction, but once you get it, the game is pretty cool.

I'm feeling the same way you are... I need a new game. I've heard some good things about the new RTS from Westwood, Emperor: Battle for Dune. I'm trying to find the best deal for it currently.

Lets see here....

I would say that Deu*** is an awesome game....Once you get into it, you won't be able to play anything else. It's one of the best ever.

I would also suggest NOLF, if you don't have it...good humour, good gfx., a little bit different than your typical FPS.

Of course, I think Giants is a riot as well....If you didn't get it, I would suggest MDK2 as well...It has that really dry humour.

Deus Ex is a great game, but as it's based on the Unreal engine, it requires a fairly high spec machine to get the best out of it.

Nolf is also tops, but it doesn't have a high replay value once you've beaten it.

Giants is great (but buggy).

Operation Flashpoint is out tomorrow, but you US guys are going to have to wait until September for it. If you can order it from the UK, then it might be worth doing so if the genre interests you.

Your too good at tribes 2? Maybe you should go back to playing with your trackball (remember?) frown

your not too good at tribes 2 you just need to stop playing on newbie pub servers and join a clan and play competatively. Tribes takes on a 100% different aspect when your playing in matches than when your dicking around on pubs.