Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
evil Homer

BlackIce Defender is broken under SP2!!! (Deja Vu)

Yes People....

As before with the release of Service Pack 1, BlackIce Defender (2.5ch) is broken under installation of Service Pack 2.

I've just got a "Filter Failed" message with a 0.0.0.0 ip address.

Hopefully they're on the ball and get it fixed quickly!

Homer

As far as I can tell by the forums on the Network Ice site, they don't consider SP2 officially out yet, so we could be in for a little waiting game.

I've switched to Zone Alarm for the timebeing.... Might even stay with it as it seems better than BlackIce

Homer

DUH!:o

Don't you guys read the front pages here? Products of the LA public schools??? 8)

Right on the main page here, there is a link to get the newer 2.5ci SP2 aware update. laugh

how about you read the date and time of the 1st post then look at when the news was posted before you go making yourself look like an idiot oops too late on that one you already did.

When I first installed SP2 my puter crashed 3 times in a row with BSOD. Found out it was Zone Alarm Pro . Since the 3rd reboot hasnt happened since.

Just my 2 Cents

Oh ThC129 - you just don't know my sense of humor. Anyone in SoCal would understand what I meant by the LA school system smile

And I did put those neat smiley's in the post too. Just all tongue in cheek :P