Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
matrixneo

new beta drive on dxr3

Someone can help me to find the good remote selector for w2k and this vesion of crative dxr3 drive laugh

Nobody help this person he wont pay the $20 (after an e-mail from him)to register this brilliant program instead he is looking for a cracked version. If anyone owns a dxr2/3/hollywood plus card they will know how valuable this program is and how much work the creator puts into it.

Tom

P.S. it wont help you play any other disks only if they are another region i.e. doesn't fix any problems with the creative software.

i think your reaction is so stupid.But goodness evryboby doesn t react as you. A version (no cracked) is on the web.thank for your insults and the lot of bullshit you ve discharged on me.

PS i hope you ll never be in **** ooppps i m vulgar;) :Plaugh 8)

Well, when I was looking for a program to use to make my Dxr3 play all regions, I was pointed in the direction of VisualDomain.net.

To be fair, I don't think he's been charging for new versions that long, as I'm sure upto 1.74 they were free if need be, but you could register them (for something I forget).

Since then, though, I purchased it. For me it's an invaluable little piece of software, given that I watch all my DVDs on my PC (least till I can afford a mega TV/DVD setup laugh )

Well what gices you the right to STEAL someones program, it isn't free no versions are up to version 1.74 you still needed to register it, but as people like matrixneo just stole it he had to right more rigid registering tactics. How would you like it if you spent years up[censored] programs just for people like you to steal it. None of it is bullshit. and it just shows you mental attitude to resort to swearing, and insults just to solve a problem. So remember NO VERSIONS ARE FREE so buy a KEY.

Tom

I'm assuming that rather vitriolic outburst was aimed at matrixneo laugh

I know exactly what you're saying, I was just saying how valuable it's been to me, so I registered it cool

Thanks exorcist i hope you have get mail for the good version to resolve our problem.I think tom doesn t understand what i search

goodness i find it.

i dont imagine pay a sofware before test on my computer but the version on visual domain as in this configuration.

Thank for your reply....:P