Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
outstream

Linux Wallpapers

Hi guys

I have a little collection of Linux Wallpapers, downloaded from internet.

I thought to share them with all of you. I have uploaded the files onto my briefcase, you may go there and download them if you are interested. the link to briefcase is

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/imransalim2

goto the folder named Linux Wallpapers, all image files are there.

Best Regards

Nice of you to provide that outstream, but I can't get them to open for me. Galeon keeps saying "bcvrf@yahoo.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again."

Same thing with MozillaFirebird. ;(

Maybe only you can see them since it is your briefcase?

Mozilla 1.6 opened them perfectly. They are great! I saved all but the ones that were for distros that I don't use. Thanks, Outstream! 8)

Hmmm! Mozilla works for me too! I wonder why I get that with Galeon and Firebird and not Mozilla! Weird! Anyway, Great screens! Thanks!

Hmmm... ;( I had no problem opening them with Mozilla Firebird. I'm running the latest nightly build though. But still.. it's weird!

Hi all

Dapper Dan, sir i just tried it with my Galeon, its working. i am sure u have tried it also by 'typing' in the address in adress bar, if not then try that may be that helps. the settings to that folder is set to *public* so any one can access that.

and yeah, thanks all smile

I can't figure this one!! My Mozilla works, but firebird and Galeon give that error!?! Just for fun, I'm gonna try konqueror and Lynx.. I LOVE the blue tux linux wallpaper! It's on my IceWM desktop right now!! smile

Quote:
This is nuts! Now it works in Galeon and didn't before!!

Oh, good! there are some things that happen to me on computers that just don't make any sense! Now I know I'm not alone... ;(