Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vespers

Windows 2000 Tips & Tweaks Database

I was just wondering if we could get a group effort together to create a comprehensive windows 2000 tips and tweaks database. I have started with a large collection of tips and tweaks that I have organized into a bookmarked pdf file. With everyones input this could turn out to be something worthwhile for the community. I have emailed Philip with what i have done so far. Hopefull he will post it so that people can download it and check it out. If anyone else wants a copy please email me or icq me.

Sounds cool enough. We tried this; I was going to put together what was sent to me and make a page out of it, but I only got one thing from Four and Twenty. I hope this one does better.

is there bay any chance error-code list there to?

wonder what error code 7 is??

Thanks Vespers. Looks great so far smile

How about a HTML version?

The web Version of the Tips & Tweaks Database for win2k is ready. For those who asked...you've got mail.. This is an ongoing project so if you have any good tips please post them or email them...

I have just finished a huge update to the Win2k Tips & tweaks database; it is in web layout. If anyone has any suggestions to make it more accessible please post.(It has grown quite large)

The first guides (Security, TCP/IP Broadband Tweaks, Email Tweak & Removing unused Windows Components) going online later today. The rest follows during the weekend or monday.

Is there an email address of the person who runs this site to whom I can ask where the database is?