Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nightrath

WIndows Lite (Developer)

Hmm it seems to me that you all think it can just be done in the registry... well some can but alot cannot. specially with shellswaps and ****. We have so many tweaks bout over 200 and counting that all im doin is making it easy on you all to tweak your system.. so why do i get flamed for my project when all i want to do is help a few ppl out and make some cash while im at it?

I dotn understand.. BTW only some things can be tweaked in the registry... bout 30% of the prog is tweaks.. 70% is well you will see... There is also tips in there for ya to screw around with and answers to alot of questions that are asked..

Now for you flamers if you dont like it then dont buy it. Im sorry if i made windows 2000 isntallable in under 300mb and winxp in 444mb.. hmm wait those arnt reg tweaks funny.... I also can do the same with the win9x series make it extreamly small... and ill think about adding shell swap in there too later on.. and wooo 98lite can do that to yea i know i talked to shane he offerd me a partnership i said no..

So if you like it great if you dont so what...

Peace Night

I just received this email from jdulmage:

Quote:
DSP Global Services and the Windows Lite Team on behalf of Travis Mills and James Dulmage are hereby sending out a warning notice about the actions that some users of NT Compatible's forum are taking against our company and it's products.

We will be forced to take legal actions if this is not stopped immediately, I bring to your attention something called "Libel-Slander". When a person or persons writes or types negative comments and/or information directed solely on hurting the company or persons involved.

At NT Compatible, the URL:

http://www.ntcompatible.com/vb/showthread.php&threadid=13496

contains negative information and comments directly based on hurting the company, one of such is from the user, Toby. Among other users, DosFreak, kyguy, and so forth.

While there is nothing I can do to stop them, NT Compatible has the rights to ban, block or disallow the posting of these comments and/or ban the party involved.

We are giving you a choice, disallow this immediately and we will push back, but continue to allow this and we will be forced to take legal actions against NT Compatible and possibly against the persons involved.

If you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to e-mail me with your questions and comments.

Thank you

James Dulmage

DSP Global Services

Travis Mills

Windows Lite Development Team

He is now banned from this message forum.

I removed the thread and all the other spam. He can promote the product somewhere else.

More emails from jdulmage. He continue to threat me instead of apology for his email:

Quote:
Also, I forgot to add in that my lawyer and our companies will be monitoring your site and it's forum for the next 12 months now and we may go forward with our plans and be charging NT Compatible for Libel-Slander against the companies involved, since I no longer can post there anymore, I feel no reason to prevent this, you obviously are hiding behind your php scripts, instead of allowing me to continue to post. Your just mad because your in trouble, so you banned us. We will keep you posted, but be warned that your probably going to be going to court within the next year or so because of Libel-Slander and because of the fact that you banned us from your forum without warning, at least we gave you guys a warning. I'll keep you posted then.

Quote:
My Lawyer and I just finished talking, we are going to hold back for a little while....and I want my account back on NT compatible too, I did nothing wrong, nor was I warned, you just pissed off because of the chance that you'll be sued, which I won't bother doing if we can come to some terms on the content of NT Compatible.

Another email. This time a apology:

Quote:
See how I am? I always do that, I say stuff that I shouldn't, I jump to conclusions way too quickly, and for that, I am sorry. Most of it is influence from my employees, pressures me, I shouldn't give in to that, I have nothing against you, but I had no other way of getting this thing removed, I didn't like it, and it was hurting our company every time someone viewed and read it.

I am truly sorry Phillip, I was stupid.

A little late but we will see