Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DavidJonesIGI

Off Topic, but Cool

You guys have mp3s? If you do then this is for you. Shove them all in a folder, and if poss subfolders by artist, then right click on the taskbar, and select new toolbar, point it to the root folder of your mp3s (i.e.) e:\mp3s\ not the folder of any one artist, then click OK. Now, it will probably try to take up all the taskbar, but drag it towards the clock, and voila, a list of mp3s arranged in the style of a start menu that pops up and scrolls.

It's amazing how cool such a simple idea can be.

Thanks for that!!!!

laugh

Thanks, but it's not my idea. It's a friend of mine, I'd post his email address so you could send him credit, but he'd probably not like it. PS, Thom, I was gonna credit you when I got home tonight, I was just gonna ride that wave of praise for a little while longer.

I just use WinAMP myself and the Album List plug-in. I have waaaay too much stuff on my taskbar as it is.

--Cynan.

one thing i like about EZ CD 5 is that you can make it so that your mp3 CDs will autostart playing when you insert them into your drive.

yeah, i've used that for awhile....it's also nice to have a shortcut to a playlist or 2 in the same folder....so it looks like this. i hate to cover up heidi. smile

desktop1.jpg