Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Down8

Koolance - 100% water-cooled case

www.koolance.com

Anyone got a look at this yet? It looks good for the money and performance, so I'm ordering one when I get paid this week. I was worried about the noise that my new system could've had, as I'm moving from Intel to AMD, which would need a little more cooling, but not anymore!

There is a review over at www.hardocp.com - to get a feel for real-world performance.

-bZj

That is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!:D:D

I dont really see the need for water cooling, but that still sounds, and looks cool. I love my full-tower case, and the painting I did to it. Someday, I might get water cooling.

If you need it, from what Ive read, its pretty reasonable for that stuff, but Im guessing that's still pretty expenisve.:(

Heat be dammed, I'll overclock regarless. The Durons are said to operate up to 90-95 C 8) 8)

It definitely "sounds cool", since the only fans in it are 3 50mm, which are thermally controlled, so they don't even run at 100% power unless you need them to.

If you read the review on [H], you'll notice that you can't get a complete H2O set-up, without a case, for this price, so it's definitely priced right.

I have never had my P!!! above 50C, adn I hope to keep my new TBird in a similar range with this case/set-up.

/continues waiting for my check...

-bZj