Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lynx555

Sry, but where can I download Whistler beta?

I have search it about 2 weeks, but still I havent find' it. I will be very pleased if someone help' s me!

This is a respectable* board, no w4r3z trading goes on here, please leave.</BOSSY_VOICE>

-bZj

*Well, except for JDul. :P

I heard the Beta is available for download on the MSDN site...but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nobody is suppose to know this. wink

I had access to the latest build a week before I downloaded it! Wasn't realy interested in it until I ran it! WOW! Kickass OS thus far. smile Also, I bought the RC1 & 2 here: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/preview/default.asp

The confirmation e-mail I got said I would recieve them around the june-july time frame. But heck... Why call it w4r3z? I keep hearing from alot of people saying the beta's are leaked on purpose?? True? Well I don't care.... E-mail Bill Gates and tell him I just couldnt wait for the previews I already paid for to ship. laugh I'm not the kinda guy thats into w4r3z, but if I have the chance to try out something so big like XP before the general population, you damn better believe i'm gonna jump all over it laugh Anyway.. Lets have a contest for whoevers the first to post a screenie of their reciept for XP when it hits retail wink The winner will recieve a brand new geforce 4 by yours truly- jdulmage :P

[This message has been edited by Questionnaire (edited 12 April 2001).]