Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EddiE314

Video Intro for WinXP 2428, which file is it?

ahhhh, 4 and 20...

perhaps that was pointless to post? there isn't a reason to take my place as the jackass just because I stopped being one, hehe

jd what you don't know is that eddie and i had talked before and i was just kinda kidding around. But you are still making pointless and even mean posts on this board. I just posted a reply to you whatever remark about some reg settings for acdsee and whistler it seems that you are back to your old ways again. besides the forum doesneed some jokes craked

some sort of thing to make it just a little out of the ordinary. If this board was just about broken hardware and malfunctioning software i don't think that any of us would be here. It is like a comunity we have going here that is what makes it cool. Anyway enough rambling by me i need to get some food. anyway jd dont take offense to me calling you a shithead cause you were being one and you deserve to be called that.

just do a search for video files and there shouldn't be too many to check. you can even get the hang of that brown dog-the most innovative addition since win 3.1. LOL.

i don't remember for sure but could it be a part of intro to whistler similar to WinME? try poking around the accessories group and see if there is something similar.

jdulmage

God you post alot.. You post more here in a week then I do a year. shocked

its not like windows ME, its not in any program groups, nor can i locate it on the hard drive, does anyone know if it could be embedded in an exe or dll much like icons and bitmaps and other avi's are?

i found the file, its in the i386 folder of the cd, filename is "INTRO.AV_". I can't seem to play it, much like i can't open "file.bm_" now i know the extension ".AV_" is really ",AVI" so what do i need to do to this file to make it work? I have tried changing the extension from av_ to avi, but it doesn't work. Any ideas?

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JBrave715:
jdulmage
God you post alot.. You post more here in a week then I do a year. shocked
</font>

He's been a pest here for a lot longer than that, but jdulmage does appear to have some entertainment value. laugh

------------------
"Being married to a programmer is like owning a cat. You talk to it but you're never really sure it hears you, much less comprehends what you say." -DeadCats, 1999
"Talking to DeadCats is like talking to a dead cat." -MrsDeadCats, 2001

hehe, yeah, I know that.

4 and 20, get a sense of humor already please...hehe, my comment wasn't meant to offend you and that's another thing that is happening too much around here, ppl are taking things the wrong way, which starts yet another flame war, all because of miscommunication. dude, I wasn't offending you in any way, I was making a joke, and everyone should know that.

ta

[This message has been edited by jdulmage (edited 18 March 2001).]