Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vampyr

Best review of whistler yet!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA! I'm only halfway through it and i'm already pissin my pants from laughter!

"Only teh vary good companys used Windows NT becuase Lunix si for hippies and peopal who liek to spend all day downloading programs that dont work! BUT Lunix si free though because teh hippys who made it forgot to charge moneys because they were flyin high on goofball. and it was OPEN SORES>"

"Microsofts is makeing Whistlar because they ran of out years for Windows. Windows still runs on DOS (DOS Operatian Service) and that means it wasent Y2K compabatible, which means that they had too stop at Windows 2000. If they made a Windows 2001 then teh computar machene would think its 1901 and then it would run on coal or steam powar!!! and coal cant fit into a computar machene becuase of teh motharboard! its simpal math/"

LMAO..... laugh Nice one! wink

[This message has been edited by Questionnaire (edited 17 February 2001).]

What was that?

Some pyromaniac who is not only computer illiterate, but truly illiterate thinks he can write a review on "Whislar"??

Who is this? What is he doing? And further more, why am I wasting time writing this? hmm...

Are you guy's like robots without a sense of humor or something or the sense to tell it's writtin as a parody? Sheesh.....I gotta give it to yaz......Ive never seen such a stuck up bunch of people anywhere else on the net.

hu·mor [hymr ] noun (plural hu·mors)

1. funny quality: the quality or content of something, for example, a story, performance, or joke, that elicits amusement and laughter

2. ability to see something as funny: the ability to see that something is funny, or the enjoyment of things that are funny. He has no sense of humor.

3. funny things as a genre: writings and other material created to make people laugh

4. somebody's usual temperament: somebody's character or usual attitude. a writer of melancholy humor

5. mood: a temporary mood or state of mind

Intentional? Yes. Funny? No. This is a prime example of why they should not allow just anyone to have a web page. wink

I blame your guy's lack of humor on the incredible small size of your penis's. Small penis = no sense of humor.

o i c

So if some think its funny and we dont agree we must not have a sense of humour?

It really was not at all funny.

Attemp at clever misuse of the english language : 1/10

Trying to appear he was a country yokel attempting to write a review (SUCCEEDED): 10 / 10

Its not that the majority of us dont think its funny ..

Its a case of simple things amuse simple people .....

Sorry, Vampyr. I'm sure my 7 year old nephew would think it was hilarious.

Maybe I'm just not smoking enough pot before I read these things.

I agree with OLEerror. I also knew his review was intended to be funny but his message could have been more effective with correct spelling.

Vampyr, I heard that it is not the size that matters. It is how you use it. =)

You guys need to loosen up a little. Take the stick out of your asses. I though it was funny. If you didn't think it was funny that is fine, but there is no reason to fight back and forth like children.

yeah mine is small but hey if 19" is all god gave me then i've got to do the best i can.