Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
news

WD My Cloud DL4100 Business NAS Review @ Legit Reviews

Legit Reviews took a look at the WD My Cloud EX4 back in 2013 and found it to be one of the easiest to setup and use 4-bay NAS models on the market at that time. The WD My Cloud EX4 was part of the Expert Series, which meant it ran Linux and was aimed at Prosumers. If you wanted to step up to a businesses line you had to move up to the Windows powered WD Sentinel series and you were talking more than double the price. The divide between the Prosumer models and the small business models were crystal clear thanks to the significant price gap. All that changed last week when WD launched the WD My Cloud Business Series with the DL2100 (2-bay) and DL4100 (4-bay). These new business models were designed from the ground up to be a high-performance NAS solution designed for small businesses, so you’ll find business class hardware features like a high-performance Intel Atom C2338 dual-core processor, 2 GB of expandable DDR3 memory, dual NICs and dual power ports. Read on to see how the WD My Cloud DL4100 performs when we put it to the test!

Article Title: WD My Cloud DL4100 Business NAS Review ( -at -) Legit Reviews

Article URL: http://www.legitreviews.com/wd-cloud-dl4100-business-nas-review_159210