Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Selha

VIA chipset and windows 2000.

I just wanna ask u guys outthere with your VIA mainboard fx. Asus P3V4V: Is windows 2000 running 100% ok with the new 4 in 1 VIA drivers ?? confused

I had nothing but problems with my old Asus P3V4X and windows 2000. From what I have been reading in reviews, they have the same problem issues.

its running fine for me......if a little (actually...very) slow

i've gotta cumine 800...it runs like an athlon 650 =(((

i think there are prolly some drivers out there somewhere....someones gotta have some *hint hint*

I have a driver suggestion.............Philips and put the Athlon into your system....Love my AMD K7-750

and so do my Pentium buddies when they game on it!!!

Ned

I don't have an Asus, but I have the new VIA 133A chipset, and I have been completely pleased with the performance of the 4 in 1 drivers on my board. although, I still haven't been able to get Eudora to work... Qualcomm tech support sucks.

-bZj

------------------

- brian@infinitejones.com

Code:
==================             ===================Home built system:             Also, just for fun:Soyo SY-7VCA                   AST Bravo LC 4/66d[VIA T82C694X]                 Intel 486/66MHz CPU[onboard sound]                40MB RAM [2x16, 2x4]PIII 500E [flip chip]          500 MB Conner HddPNY 128MB PC100 RAM            3 1/2, 5 1/4, 2x CDStealth III S540               3com Etherlink II3com Etherlink III             Adaptec AHA-1545 SCSIQuantum Fireball 10.3GB Hdd    [to host some files on:]HP A4331D 20" Monitor          1.3GB internal SeagateWin2K Pro [v5.00.2195, SP-1]   2 2GB external Seagates[format => clean install]      Windows 95 [v4.00.1111]Norton AntiVirus 2000          pcAnywhere 9.2Covad 768kbps sDSL [shared]    [so I can leave it in the closet]