Meld 1.8.6 has been released.
* Handle spaces in filenames with external editor (Kai Willadsen)
* Fix storing translated column names in configuration (Kai Willadsen)
* Backport fix for "Open externally" sensitivity setting (Daniel Macks)
* Fix support for fake comparisons in null VC (Kai Willadsen)
* Fix "Same" filter for shallow comparison cases (Kai Willadsen)
* Benjamin Steinwender(de)
* Daniel Mustieles (es)
* Inaki Larranaga Murgoitio (eu)
* Lasse Liehu (fi)
This release can be downloaded from:
What is Meld?
Meld is a visual diff and merge tool. It lets you compare two or three files,
and updates the comparisons while you edit them in-place. You can also compare
folders, launching comparisons of individual files as desired. Last but by no
means least, Meld lets you work with your current changes in a wide variety of
version control systems, including Git, Bazaar, Mercurial, Subversion and CVS.
Meld 1.8.6 released
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users